Ausbildung, Heilerlaubnis, Abrechnung
- Diplom-Psychologie, Heilpraktiker/in (Psychotherapie)
- Erlaubnis zur Psychotherapie nach Heilpraktikergesetz
- Private Krankenversicherung, Selbstzahler
- allg. psych. Problem - Lebensberatung
- Angst - Phobie
- Stress - Burnout - Mobbing
- Trauma - Gewalt - Missbrauch
- Humanistische Verfahren
- Integrative Therapie
Freie Plätze / Wartezeiten
- Freie Plätze vorhanden.
- In dringenden Fällen auch kurzfristig Termine möglich.
- Berufsverband Deutscher Psychologinnen und Psychologen
In the therapy room, I offer a culturally-sensitive therapy that takes into consideration your background, ethnicity, and belief system. I often work with people who have lived in different countries, trying to help them find a sense of home and belonging in an increasingly transient modern world.
I am open, curious, and self-revelatory. I suggest therapeutic pluralism in which effective interventions are drawn from several different therapy approaches; that gives me permission to be myself, which means to be imperfect, to go beyond technique. "To create a new therapy for each client" as Yalom phrased it. Ultimately I believe that success in therapy depends upon creating something special between two people, where there is trust and understanding.
I was born in Israel and moved to Berlin 6 years ago. Moving here, gave me the freedom to be the author of my own life. It gives me tremendous satisfaction to be of help to people, and I appreciate the personal interactions I have with my clients. I have profound interest and experience in dealing with crises and trauma, and part of my qualifications include being a first-responder.
You are welcome to contact me via phone or Email.